For over 30 years we have been manufacturing extension fork tubes.
We start with DOM 1026 steel tubing that is ordered specially from a tubing mill.
Then we centerless grind the outside diameter to OEM specifications and also machine the rest of the tube to exact ID specs.
We buff the material to a mirror finish and chrome plate the final product to a show chrome finish.
This is a product that we are very familiar with and we cover every Harley-Davidson fork tube model all the way back to 1949.
We maintain a large inventory and offer sizes from 4 under stock FL to 20 over stock FL. When ordering please specify model and year.
Custom Cycle Engineering has moved forward with our rich triple tree history and developed a brand new top triple tree for all the Harley-Davidson FLH Touring models. The new billet aluminum top plate is designed to replace the old stock steel forged top tree that the Factory has been running from 1950 up through the 2009 models. The new top plate is a pinch bolt style and offers over 2 ¼” of clamping stability to the front forks.
The new pinch bolt design is a break away approach that dramatically improves handling, tracking and overall stabilization.
The new Custom Cycle Engineering “Mad Dog” mounting system is unique to all FXR & FLH models. We secure our bushings in a clamping system (similar to fork tubes in our Triple Tree mounting system).
This increases the overall stability at all speeds.
Over 50 Years of Innovation
We are constantly striving for new ideas, new products and new solutions to the ever changing world of Motorcycles.
- DMM 2014-1E (92-05)
- DMM 2014-1L (06-Present)
- From Proven Technology from early FXR ISO rubber mounts
- We’ve also added an adjustable link from the motor mount to the frame for further control stability.
- TSL 2014-1 (92-04)
- TSL 2014-2 (05-Present)
- This new top link is rubber isolated,adjustable and greatly reduces vibration especially at high speeds.
- This replaces the stock link which is metal to metal from the top motor mount to the frame.
- Reduce engine vibration and align the power train with this link.
Rear Dyna Motor Mount
- DMM 2014-2
- The rear mount utilizes two proprietary damper bushings aligned on top of each other and clamped in an aluminum housing.
- This enhances both lateral and torsional movement of the swing arm.
Inverted Fork Tubes exclusively from Custom Cycle Engineering
We manufacture our 43mm inverted forks in standard length, 2″ over standard length and 4″over standard length. Available in Hard Chrome, Black DLC and Titanium Nitride Plating.
FXDR (2018-2022) Fat Bob (2018-2021) Sport Glide (2018-2022) Lowrider S (2020-2021) V-Rod (2009-2017)